Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Waiting On Wednesday #5

31 Aug 2011

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

   

Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Dutton
Expected Release Date: 29th September 2011

Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit -- more sparkly, more fun, more wild -- the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.

When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.



Awwww how cute is the cover?!?! I loved Anna and the French Kiss, and I've no doubt that this will be just as great, if not better! Oh, and how awesome and original is the name Cricket? Haha, I really can't wait for this :) Only 29 more days!!



9 comments:

  1. Becky @ Stories & Sweeties7 September 2012 at 18:51

    I loved Anna, too---and I've heard this one is even better!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just won a copy of this and am so excited. Love Perkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, LUCKY! Yes, her books are absolutely amazing!! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, i really hope this will be better! (but Anna was already like..PERFECT!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this one and Anna and the French Kiss too. Great pick!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake. Check out our 900 Follower Giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy this! It sounds like a fun read....here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am anxious to read this one too! I've heard a lot of great things about it! Plus, she has purple hair! I wish I had purple hair!
    Courtney
    See my WoW at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was amazing. i laughed, i cried, i yelled. truly AMAZING.

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this book! Great pick. New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day